A Few New Purchases #3


I haven't bought any new make-up in quite a while and have only been picking up things that I use all the time and am running out of! So, I had a little spend and thought I would share what I bought and what I think of them so far!




The first two purchases were heavily influenced by the blogging world and I'm not ashamed to admit that. Zoe aka Zoella has been raving about the NYX Liquid Suede in 'Sandstorm' for quite a while and so I had to pick it up and I am so glad that I have. The colour is incredible, the formula is so easy to wear and it lasts a life time on the lips. Whilst in Boots, I was browsing the stands when I came across Collection and remembered how much people were loving the Highlight and Sculpt and considering the in-expensive cost, I bought it with no regrets. It's one of the best contour and highlight products out there if I am honest, I have used it everyday since I bought it and am loving it!

The final purchase that I am going to share is another Clinqiue Lip Pop lipstick! These lipsticks are by far my favourite on the market. They are affordable for a high-end brand and they just are the best in every way! I picked up the shade 'Blush Pop' which is a rosy-nude shade which is what I am loving right now. Whilst I was at the counter, I got chatting to the lovely ladies there and they revealed that a new matte range is coming out this month so look out for a blog post on them!

Thank you for reading!

xoxo

No comments