Updated Skincare Routines


Good morning lovelies, it's finally the weekend and I have decided to share with you all my updated skincare routines. Of course not all of it has changed from the last time but I am using some new products which have helped to improve my skin! They are also quite budget friendly products as I feel as though there is some great skincare products on the high street! You may also notice how simple they are with not many products being used however, the products are very efficient.





Morning

I have always liked to use a facial wash in the mornings and I have tried and tested a fair few but I always come back to Neutrogena as they have some great washes that are targeted at all different skin types. I tend to sway towards those for clear skin and the one that I am currently using is the Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit wash!  I really like this range for both the scent and how effective it is. Super easy to use and wakes my skin up and makes it feel fresh and clean. I always like to tone after washing my face and the toner that I have been using for a while and have probably been through about 2-3 bottles now is the Simple Kind to Skin Soothing Facial Toner. Simple is a great brand that is not harsh on your skin at all. This toner is super refreshing and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. I also really like The Body Shop toners! To finish off my very easy morning skincare routine, I continue with the Simple theme and use the Hydrating Light Moisturiser.  It sinks into your skin very quickly and keeps my skin feeling hydrated all day! Make-up also applies like a dream over it!

Evening 

My night time skincare changes depending on how much makeup I'm wearing, if I'm not wearing any then I wont do the first step which is to remove my eye make-up. For this I use the Garnier Micellar Water which I have used for the longest time! It's the only thing that gets off all sorts of makeup and gets it off well without irritating my eyes! Next is the love of my life (not joking) which is the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish that I use to either remove face makeup or just to wash my face at the end of the day. It gets everything off and my skin feels super clean afterwards. Liz Earle is easily one of the best skincare ranges out there! To finish it off, I apply a generous layer of the Simple Vital Vitamin Night Cream which is heavenly to apply. It's not too thick that you can feel it on your skin but when I wake up you can still feel the hydration. It also contains all the vitamins that your skin needs which is a big bonus!

Extras

I enjoy taking good care of my skin and that includes a little bit of pampering! Once a week (normally a Thursday or a Sunday) I like to do a face mask and I have been using one recently which has been a god send! Sanctuary Spa is a brand that I have used for quite a while due to my mum being an avid fan however, I never considered to try their skincare. A friend introduced me to the 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask which is charcoal based mask that helps to purify and detox your skin. Since using this I have noticed a difference in the look of my complexion as well as the reduction of breakouts!

Thank you for reading!

xoxo

WHERE TO FIND ME?
Instagram - beckycook1711
Twitter - @_itsjustbecky 

No comments