5 Beauty Brands You Should Try


A little list of 5 brands that I have come to love throughout my makeup years that I feel as though you will all love too!

The Balm 
A fun brand that is known for it's quirky product names and packaging. There has been some serious hype over the years for some of their products and so worth it! A few of my favourites are; The Nude Tude Eye shadow palette, Mary-Lou manizer highlighter, Bahamamama bronzer and Put A Lid On It eyelid primer. In the UK, it is available in Superdrug and on Feel Unique. 

Makeup Revolution 
Quite possibly my favourite drugstore brand and pretty much everyone else's too but by rights. It's super affordable and the quality is unreal! Some of my favourites are; Pro Glow Highlighter Palette, Life on the Dance Floor Guest List Palette, Ultra Bronze Bronzer! 

NYX
So much to say about this brand, it's amazing! I feel as though all of you reading it probably have already tried, tested and love the products but I thought I'd include it anyway. My favourites are; Ultimate Warm Neutrals Palette, Glitter Brilliants, Butter Glosses. 

Max Factor 
A brand that in my opinion, doesn't get enough love. They do some of THE best foundations in the drugstore which are my everyday go to's including Face Finity and Miracle Match. They also have my favourite ever primer - Face Finity all day primer. Their Creme Puff blushes are also some of the best and a great dupe to the Hour Glass blushers. 

Collection 
Another brand I'm sure you've all tried but has some fab products including the Lasting Perfection Concealer, Illumination Eye Primer, Highlight and Sculpt palette, Lip Definers and Glam Crystals Gel Liners. It also helps that it doesn't break the bank! 

Thank you for reading! 

xoxo

No comments