Dew The Hoola!





Benefit's Hoola is one of my all time favourite bronzers (there's not really one like it) and so when I heard about them bringing out more in the range, I was very excited! It was very tempting to buy the whole lot, but decided to go with the one I was most excited about - Dew the Hoola. A matte liquid bronzer that gives you a gorgeous glow....Yes please! I am all about a glow and love liquid and cream products, especially in spring and summer! The packaging is also gorgeous, I'm slightly obsessed!

The first thing I noticed about it was how similar in shade it was to the powder version (duh!) When first putting it on my hand, it looked a little scary and I was so unsure on how to apply it. I ended up settling for a angled cheek brush. I blended it on my cheeks and forehead and a tiny bit down my nose and could not believe how lovely it blended in. It was seamless. It applied very well over my foundation and did not look cakey or go patchy. It's also very sheer which makes it very natural and easy to work with. 

I've been wearing it everyday since buying it and I have received so many compliments on how beautiful my skin looks, and I honestly think it is down to this bronzer. I look healthy and radiant without looking like I've done anything to look that way. This product could not have come at a better time, it's so easy to use and looks gorgeous. It's something I really think you bronzer lovers and everyone else for that matter need to try this out!

Thank you for reading! 

xoxo

No comments