A Few New Purchases #4


It's been a while since I treated myself to any new makeup so I thought it was about time that I added a little bit more to my collection. Most of these purchases were definitely influenced by fellow bloggers so I put the blame solely on them (and my lack of self-control).



I've always been faithful to my Mary-Lou highlighter from The Balm but when I saw Emily Canham do a video that included Lottie London's Shimmer Squad Highlighter Quad, I pretty much went straight out to Superdrug and picked it up! I've been using it everyday since, all the shades are amazing and it's so affordable considering it's really good quality. Another product that I knew I had to own as soon as I saw it was the new MUA palette in 'Burning Ember'. Every single shade in this is gorgeous and if I had to put together my perfect palette - this would be it! You can't go wrong with MUA eyeshadows and this palette is £8!!!

I always get sucked into the NYX counter no matter where I am and we know that their lip products are my favourite ever! I picked up one of their Soft Matte Lip Creams in 'Abu Dhabi' which is my new favourite everyday nude shade! A brand that I have really gotten into recently is KIKO and decided to give their nail varnishes a go. I picked up 'Flamingo Pink' which is a bright pink and 'Melon' which is a orange (was clearly influenced by my want for summer!). I've only tried the pink one so far but was really impressed with the application, colour and lasting power!

What beauty product have you picked up recently?

Thank you for reading!

xoxo

WHERE TO FIND ME? 
Instagram - beckycook1711
Twitter - @_itsjustbecky 


No comments