Pretty in Pink!


Recently, I have found myself wearing more and more pink products in my make-up routine whether that be lips, eyes, blush or nails! I find the colour so soft and easy to wear but can also be worn for a more glam look with a bright pink lip! I feel as though people can be scared to wear pink but I'm going to share some of my favourites!



When searching for pink eyeshadows the best place to look is the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette! It is made up of pink shadows with all different shades and finishes! I have been reaching for this palette so much as well as the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'Pink Gold' which creates a really easy wash of colour or can be used as a base!
For blush, there is only one product that I have been using which is the Max Factor Creme Puff Bush in 'Lovely Pink' which is a subtle bubblegum pink with a gorgeous gold shimmer running through it.
Pink lips are everywhere and every brand have some amazing ones. My favourite soft pinks are MAC's 'Creme Cup' and Revlon's Laquer Balm in 'Demure'. A more bright pink that I have been using non-stop is Topshop's 'Innocent' which is probably one of my favourite lipsticks right now!
Pink nails are something that I have always loved whether it be a light pink or a brighter shade. Some of my faves are Barry M's Daylight Curing polishes in 'Do you pink I'm sexy?' and 'I've been pinkin'. I also love Nails Inc 'Uptown' for a muted more neutral pink.

I feel as though pink is a shade that could be worn by anyone. Don't be scared by it, look pretty in it!

Thank you for reading!

xoxo

No comments