Beauty on a Budget


The drugstore has some of my all time favourite beauty products and of course it helps that it is super affordable! It's great for people who are on a budget or for people who are looking for cheaper alternatives...it's for everyone! I thought that I would share with you some of my favourite budget beauty items!

A cult classic is Collection's Lasting Perfection concealer. I won't ramble on about this because everyone else does but it is the best concealer, the cheapest and comes in all shades! Revolution is another brand that has been getting a lot of attention at the moment and by rights - it's fab! I've been obsessed with their Ultra Bronze bronzer. It's a matte bronzer that is a great shade for all skin tones, not too orange based which means it works for contouring. Easily my favourite drugstore bronzer and as you can tell I've more than hit pan!

Whenever I think of affordable, high quality eye shadows I instantly think of KIKO. The range that they have to offer is incredible and there isn't a colour that they don't do. It's also super high quality for the price that they are. The 'smart' eye shadows are my favourites! Staying on the eyes, thought I would mention some of my favourite, fun beauty items which are of course GLITTER! I love rocking the glitter on night-outs and Collection do the most incredible glitter eye liners of all different colours. I love these so much and can easily beat the more expensive ones on the market. Eyebrow gels are used by almost everyone now and I have been using this one for a very long time. Rimmel's Brow This Way is a amazing gel that keeps my eyebrows in place as well as giving them a slight tint.

For lips there is only one brand from the drugstore that I consider to be great which is NYX. Their butter glosses are like no other as well as their soft matte lip creams and Liquid Suedes. Such a high quality and tonnes of shades!

Thank you for reading!

xoxo

WHERE TO FIND ME? 
Instagram - beckycook1711
Twitter - @_itsjustbecky 

No comments