Healthy Oat and Raisin Cookies



Hello,
I have made the life choice in deciding that I want to eat clean, I am 8 days in and feeling good!
However, I am going to miss the sweet treats but have discovered and adapted to myself tonnes of healthy treats and each week I will be sharing a new one with you guys!

First up, my favourite -oat and raisin cookies(with a healthy twist)

You will need:
- 100g oats
- 90g whole meal flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 2tsp cinnamon
- 2tbsp coconut oil or unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 egg
- agave or honey (your preferred amount)
- raisins (preferred amount)

First you are going to mix all of the dry ingredients except the raisins in a small mixing bowl!


Then mix together the melted coconut oil or unsalted butter with the egg, vanilla and agave or honey. Next slowly add the flour mixture into the wet mixture and stir well. Fold in the raisins and place the mixture in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.

Once chilled, drop the cookie dough in small rounded piles onto a baking tray lined with grease-proof paper!
Bake at Gas Mark 6 for 10-15 minutes.



Leave the cookies to cool for roughly 10 minutes before removing them from the baking trays!

You will be left with around 15 healthy cookies!



These are so delicious, so healthy and so easy to make! I'm obsessed, if you're a healthy eater, trying to be healthy or just fancy a little goodness these are definitely worth a try!

Thank you for reading

xoxo

FOLLOW ME:
twitter - @_itsjustbecky
instagram - personal - beckycook1711
                   beauty -_itsjustbecky

No comments