Top 5 Nude Lipsticks


We all have a go-to look/shade when it comes to makeup, our comfort zone, preferences and so on. In terms of lipstick, for me, it's always nude. I have so many nude lipsticks, probably more than one girl needs but I always manage to persuade myself that I need one more! I can trust a nude lip, it goes with everything and it's what suits my skin tone best. With a lot of difficulties I have been able to narrow my collection down to my top 5!


Two of my favourites come from MAC and they are both quite different kinds of nude. 'Blankety' is a more pale nude with a pink undertone but doesn't give you the look of foundation lips. It's very creamy and is one of my fave lipsticks ever. 'Velvet Teddy' is the second from MAC which is a slightly darker, brown nude which is great for darker complexions. This is a lipstick that looks different on everybody but still suits everyone! Sticking on the dark brown side of nude, Topshop's 'Mink' is such a great shade. It's got a creamy formula so looks less harsh considering it is quite a dark shade which makes it easier to wear everyday! A lipstick that I reach for pretty much all the time is from KIKO. The shade is '924' and it's one of those nudes that looks like a nude on everyone no matter if you are fair or more tanned. It has a slight orange undertone which makes it really flattering. However, I have a horrible feeling that it has been discontinued! Finally, I couldn't do a lip related post and not fit some NYX in there somewhere. Their soft matte lip cream in 'Abu Dhabi' is the perfect everyday nude! The colour is great with a fab blend on brown, orange and pink undertones!



If you're a nude lover, what's your go to lipstick?

Thank you for reading!

xoxo

WHERE TO FIND ME? 
Instagram - beckycook1711
Twitter - @_itsjustbecky 

No comments