Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette // Review and Swatches


I was never going to ignore the hype around the new Naked Heat palette especially when it's my shades, a brand that I like and EVERYONE was talking about it, was I? It was almost impossible to not see the hype around this release because let's be real - there's never a hype quite like when a new Urban Decay palette comes out! Personally, I think it's the best palette by them yet and it's easy to explain why.


The name of the palette and the packaging pretty much sums up what shades come in the palette and I was so surprised by the mixture of looks that you can create. It's a lovely mix of nudes, oranges, reds, purples and browns. It has 5 shimmers and all other shades are matte which makes it have everything that you could want. I find these colours so flattering on all eyes colours, I have brown eyes and feel as though the amber tones really make them pop!


The packaging is also probably my favourite out of all of them, whilst it is a bit bulkier and plastic, it feels the strongest and stands out the most with the brighter colours and the slight holographic detail on the front. Unlike most people, I do actually tend to use the brushes that come in the Naked palettes and I particular like the shapes on the one that comes with this one with one side being a blending brush and the other end being more pencil like.


I've used almost every shade in the palette now and it's given me both natural looks and full on glam smokey eyes. My favourite shades so far have been Sauced, Lumbre, He Devil and Scorched which are all very orange toned so we know what looks I've been going for.

This is by far the best quality from a Naked palette so far and would recommend it to everyone!

Thank you for reading!

xoxo

No comments