The Black Bag








An accessory that every girl needs is a staple Black Bag and I've finally found the perfect one. A few months back I was searching the Zara Website when I came across the Mini Shopper. It looked stylish, yet classy, not too big yet not too small and I obviously had to get it (i actually ended up giving it to my aunt to give me for Christmas). 

It is the softest leather with a sort of suede interior with gold detailing. It has one big compartment on the inside which is zipped shut. Something that I love in a bag is when it has different options for how to carry it and this bag has both a small handle and a long strap to either wear cross-body or on your shoulder. It's great for a day shopping or for a night out with the ability to look casual or a bit more dressy.  

I've never been one to carry a huge bag, and this one fits everything that I will ever need in it, for those similar to me, I seriously recommend this one! The best thing about this bag? The price! This gorgeous bag cost £29.99 - o m g! There is no reason not to get this bag! If you already think that you've got your perfect little black bag, think again! 

Thank you for reading! 

xoxo

No comments