Urban Decay 'Perversion' Mascara



When I heard that Urban Decay was bringing out a new mascara, I knew I had to try it because let's face it, they know how to do eye products! I was hearing really good things about it and was ready to make my own judgement, and share that judgement to all of you!

The packaging is classy and simple with the chrome like tube and just simple writing, sticking with the simple theme of the rest of their products. It's also a really nice size tube, getting a lot of product for the price. The brush surprised me as I was expecting a plastic brush, similar to that of Maybelline's 'The Rocket', but instead got a bristly, packed brush which I wasn't sure about.

The application and consistency is quite thick but still very workable. It lengthens, voluminises and adds some definition with the deep-black colour. Despite the packed brush it gets into every lash including those pesky inner-corner ones and really coats them. I love the finish of this mascara. I have not experienced any smudging or fall out, but do take into consideration that I do not normally get that with any mascara. It also holds a curl throughout the day. The tagline of this mascara certainly represents the product..... 'BIGGER, BLACKER, BADDER'


Urban Decay have done it again and created another holy grail product in my opinion. This is one of my favourite mascara's that I have tried and definitely stands out amongst fellow high-end mascaras.

Thank you for reading!

xoxo


No comments